Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4871 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anybody know how to remove the side padding from the Wilson Shock Fx? It is the same size as the HSM that I am currently using but it will not fit me because of the side padding. The one I use now does not have this padding.

Posted

Does anybody know how to remove the side padding from the Wilson Shock Fx? It is the same size as the HSM that I am currently using but it will not fit me because of the side padding. The one I use now does not have this padding.

One recommendation.

AllStar System 7 MVP2500 instead of Wilson Shock Fx.

Pads are removable, replaceable and washable.

Posted

As an aside, I would be careful removing padding permanently (which is what it seems like you are posting about doing) from anything designed to protect your brain.

 

If the bucket doesn't fit with all of its padding installed, I would find a new bucket.

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...