Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4899 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

In case anyone was looking to get some gear from ump-attire.com I found a discount code that works for 10% off your order. The code is TRIPLEPLAYUMPIRES13. Should be valid through Wednesday, May 8th, 2013.

Posted

 

In case anyone was looking to get some gear from ump-attire.com I found a discount code that works for 10% off your order. The code is TRIPLEPLAYUMPIRES13. Should be valid through Wednesday, May 8th, 2013.

 

Thanks for the heads up.

Posted

 

In case anyone was looking to get some gear from ump-attire.com I found a discount code that works for 10% off your order. The code is TRIPLEPLAYUMPIRES13. Should be valid through Wednesday, May 8th, 2013.

 

Thanks for the heads up.

 

Not a problem. Been looking for one of these for a bit since I'm putting in an order myself. Figured I'd share with everyone else as well. :)

Posted

Tried to use it but won't work anymore...
Same for me last night :-(

Just as FYI - a premium membership here gets you a one-year, 10% discount at U-A.
Sent a message to Warren about that.. Memberships are temporarily unavailable, but he said he has an announcement about that soon.
  • Like 1
Posted

Last year the Texas Association of Sports Officials had a 10% discount with UA. I miss that.

 

My NASO membership gives me a 10% of Honigs. I wish UA would get in with NASO as well. I really prefer to shop at UA.

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...