Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4908 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this but I had an opportunity last week to hang out post game with a crew. The crew was Gerry Davis, Brian Knight, Mark Carlson, and Mike Muchlinski. Muchlinski and I attended the same Evans 5-week class in '99. We spent the evening watching sports in a bar and it was a great night hanging with those guys. An experience I won't soon forget. Lots of great stories.

  • Like 1
Posted

Tell us more!

 

Thats awesome.  There was a story on here about somebody running into Hirschbeck's crew after a game in Chicago I think (Bell, Diaz, & Barry I think).

Posted

Tell us more!

 

Thats awesome.  There was a story on here about somebody running into Hirschbeck's crew after a game in Chicago I think (Bell, Diaz, & Barry I think).

THAT WAS ME! :D

Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this but I had an opportunity last week to hang out post game with a crew. The crew was Gerry Davis, Brian Knight, Mark Carlson, and Mike Muchlinski. Muchlinski and I attended the same Evans 5-week class in '99. We spent the evening watching sports in a bar and it was a great night hanging with those guys. An experience I won't soon forget. Lots of great stories.

TELL US MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

×
×
  • Create New...