Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4917 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

So my wife and I went to Sushi Roku in Santa Monica a couple of nights ago and the waiter approaches our table to introduce himself and to let us know about the specials.  I look up and am surprised to see the Sherminator, AKA Chuck Sherman, AKA Chris Owen (his real name) from the American Pie movies is our waiter.  After he walked away, my wife immediately asked if he was who she thought he was.  We look him up on our phones and it was definitely him.

 

After dinner was over, we confirmed with him that he is an actor (no, I didn't ask him if he was the Sherminator).  My wife asked if he is still acting and he said, "When they let me."  She asked if he lives in Santa Monica and he doesn't.  Get this - the Sherminator lives in...wait for it...Sherman Oaks!  You can't make this stuff up.

 

He was actually a very nice guy and very personable.  Just goes to show that there are probably hundreds of Sherminators out there that enjoyed some success in Hollywood, but is trying to grind it out every day.  I wish him well.

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...