Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5140 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry to not post here first, but I'm going on a class trip to Mackinaw soon... When I bought my new mask for $155 and made a $75 down payment on the trip, my wallet started feeling pretty light. I didn't want to wait an extra week on here before posting on eBay if it didn't sell, so I went straight to eBay.

All Star MVP2500: http://www.ebay.com/itm/All-Star-MVP-2500-Catcher-Umpire-Mask-/261091295551?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cca41013f

Honig's/Gerry Davis: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honigs-Double-Bar-Mask-Gerry-Davis-pads-Gerry-Davis-harness-Wilson-Sun-Shield/261091307929?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=016&category=159051&cmd=ViewItem

I also have a question for the gear gurus: If the second mask doesn't sell (it doesn't yet have a bid), would it be wiser to lower the price and relist or split up the pads from the frame, harness, and shield and sell the pads seperately? If so, what would be fair prices to sell those at? Thanks!

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

×
×
  • Create New...