Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5171 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I worked the AABC World Series at Snowden Grove in Southaven, MS. Afterwards the UIC told me and one of my partners we had been selected by AABC to be their umpire representative at the event. I would assume then that each of the seven other leagues would send umpires as well. I will let you know more after our umpire meeting on the 23rd.

Posted

How do you get affiliated with them to be able to work?

Rolo, I sent Joe Platt an email. He's the director of baseball op for GameDayBaseball. I assume all the different organizations will send rep umps, but who knows? I'll let you know when he responds.
  • Like 1
Posted

How do you get affiliated with them to be able to work?

Rolo, I sent Joe Platt an email. He's the director of baseball op for GameDayBaseball. I assume all the different organizations will send rep umps, but who knows? I'll let you know when he responds.

Cool. Thanks!

Posted

How do you get affiliated with them to be able to work?

Rolo, I sent Joe Platt an email. He's the director of baseball op for GameDayBaseball. I assume all the different organizations will send rep umps, but who knows? I'll let you know when he responds.

Cool. Thanks!

copy/paste from the email he sent me

The umpires are nominated by the eight sanctioning bodies and then the Local Association fills in with the balance. Thank you for inquiring.

Posted

How do you get affiliated with them to be able to work?

Rolo, I sent Joe Platt an email. He's the director of baseball op for GameDayBaseball. I assume all the different organizations will send rep umps, but who knows? I'll let you know when he responds.

Cool. Thanks!

copy/paste from the email he sent me

The umpires are nominated by the eight sanctioning bodies and then the Local Association fills in with the balance. Thank you for inquiring.

Oh well don't hurt to ask!

Posted

Same day instead of a couple weeks. How's that for service? Lol.

×
×
  • Create New...