Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5248 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Brand new New Balance SH 460 plate shoes, size 10 EE, all black. Lighter and more comfortable than 450 in my opinion.

Have not been worn on the field. I sized up like I did with my 450's, but the 460's are truer to size and these are too big for me. I cut off the useless pull tab on the heels so I can not return them.

$79.00 plus shipping.

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Darn just my size. I just can't afford them at this very moment. Maybe if no one else buys them and you still have them I will get them fron you.

Posted

Darn just my size. I just can't afford them at this very moment. Maybe if no one else buys them and you still have them I will get them fron you.

Rolando, sent you a PM


×
×
  • Create New...