Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5407 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

If you were at Jim Evans desert classic you might have seen this too; a guy in my cage group had a full set of Carlucci gear, custom made, blue padding both chest protector and shin guards. I'm not sure he knew what he had but he does now, about two grand of gear.

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

In my rookie year, before I knew about Carlucci, I saw a guy show up to do a game and gear up in full Carlucci regalia. And in polite rookie mode, I asked about his distinctive looking gear. Suddenly, the pre-game became a salute to Carlucci, complete with the whole story of the fitting session at the home workshop Carlucci employed. I also got a good taste of the stories Carlucci shared when he fit the guy for his custom gear.

What an experience that must have been for those lucky enough to be a part of that whole process.


×
×
  • Create New...