Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5450 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Hey Mike,

I think the "duh" moment is going to be when the first student graduates and his/her earth shattering epiphany is...

"We need a business teaching people geometry." I wonder what the engineer does that doesn't require him to

use geometry. I use geometry all day at work.

I remember the "spell word as it sounds" fiasco they tried here.

If the student spelled the word correctly, but not the way it sounds, the child was wrong. The great reasoning for the

student being wrong was...well we haven't taught the student how to spell that word yet. Classic.


×
×
  • Create New...