Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5460 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I purchased an Diamond Edge HSM from eBay for $20. I wore it for the first time a couple nights ago and I really likes the vision it gave me and it was comfortable. Not Heavy like I thought it might be.

I did not like having to take it on and off. I bit of a pain but manageable.

Havent decided how much I am going to wear it. It might be handy in colder games to keep head warm. Or I might just find a young new Umpire that would like to have it and give it to him.

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic


×
×
  • Create New...