Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5471 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to post an image of a new mask I got the other day and can't seem to figure out how to do it. The site won't let me hot-link to the image on the +POS web site. I'd like to post an image of the Mag-T mask.

Here's a link to some great images of the mask.

mag_t4_thumb_2.jpg

mag_t3_thumb_1.jpg

mag_t1_thumb_1.jpg

mag_t2_thumb_1.jpg

http://www.go-stop-call.com/pos.html

Any help would be appreciated.

Tim.

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Thanks, John. Can you send me a little tutorial on how you accomplished this? I'd like to post this image in the equipment section and write a brief review of the product.

Tim.

Posted

Tim,

All I did was....

1. Clicked on the link you posted.

2. "Right clicked" on the image of the mask and then selected "Copy link address" from the drop-down menu.

3. Clicked on the "Use Full Editor" button at the bottom of the Fast Reply window.

4. Clicked on the "Insert Image" icon in the menu bar.

5. Used Shift+Insert to insert the image URL in the insert image pop-up window and then clicked the Insert Image button in the pop-up.

6. Clicked the Post button at the bottom of the editor window.

John.

Posted

Tim,

All I did was....

1. Clicked on the link you posted.

2. "Right clicked" on the image of the mask and then selected "Copy link address" from the drop-down menu.

3. Clicked on the "Use Full Editor" button at the bottom of the Fast Reply window.

4. Clicked on the "Insert Image" icon in the menu bar.

5. Used Shift+Insert to insert the image URL in the insert image pop-up window and then clicked the Insert Image button in the pop-up.

6. Clicked the Post button at the bottom of the editor window.

John.

I don't have the "Copy link address" as an option on IE. At least I'm not seeing it.

Are you running another browser?

Tim.

Posted

Tim,

Ahhh... I see what you mean.

I was using Google Chrome (IMHO, a far superior browser).

To do the same thing with IE,

1. Pick "Properties" from the image drop down.

2. Highlight the image URL that shows up in the Properties window and use CTRL+C to copy it.

Then proceed as above.

John


×
×
  • Create New...