Jump to content

grandslam38

Inactive
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grandslam38

  1. I went to the Hudson 51Official Wear website and there are a lot of items that have been added. It appears that they are building the site quickly. Keep checking back for added items. I hear that Wilson products are days away and that the company will have all sports official uniforms and equipment soon. So for a new start up they are doing well. I know I'm ordering from Marvin Hudson.
  2. For those of you who are making statements regarding independent contractor/employee, be very careful. Each State and the IRS may make a determination based on various factors as to whether or not you are an independent contractor. Just because the association By-Laws state you are an independent contractor, that does not mean you are an independent contractor. Just by signing a policy and procedure and "employment" agreement does not make you an independent contractor. There are many factors that are considered to make a determination whether you are or are not an independent contractor. I have practiced in this area, and represent corporations, athletic associations as well as umpire associations and advise you that there are many factors to consider.
×
×
  • Create New...