New Season!

blue32
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5453 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Well, High School is over, and Legion starts today. It's pretty much non-stop baseball for me, from today until the end of July! Good luck to all you guys this summer. Stay hydrated, cool, and good luck!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, High School is over, and Legion starts today. It's pretty much non-stop baseball for me, from today until the end of July! Good luck to all you guys this summer. Stay hydrated, cool, and good luck!

Right back at you, 32. Have a great summer.

Ours started this weekend, though about 1/3 to 1/2 of our games got rained out. :wow:

Got through game one tonight with no issues. Worked the bases, had a few bangers, but must have gotten them all right, as I heard nothing from coaches and fans all night. Called a balk, no issues there either. It took about half the game where I remembered how much fun it is to do Legion, where the kids can all play, and I know them all from the HS season, and we are all liberated from the FED rules. It's baseball the way it should be played.