Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 6357 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

F1 walks BR to put runners on 1 & 2. DC goes out to chat, leaves and the new BR takes his place in the box. 3 or 4 pitches later the DC does not like what he seeing from his F1 and calls "time". I grant it not knowing what he is doing, he start to walk out to take the pitcher out of the game and I cut him off before he can get to the mound. I state "Nate, you can't change your pitcher yet, he isn't done done with the batter." He replies "what do you mean?" I explain to him the rule and he looks at me goes "are you serious? Is this a new rule?" I look him dead in the eye and go "no it been around from the '60s" Of course at this time I'm totally BS him on the '60's part. Of course after the game he wanted to see the rule and I show it to him in the parking lot and he goes "no $&!t". When I got home I look up the history of the rule, 1967.

:(

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days


×
×
  • Create New...