New Line up wallet

strike3scott
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5758 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the one from Honigs. There are two at Honigs. the one I have has a little clip board inside of it. I don't usually utilize the clip board but it is a good backing to press on for writing to make substitutions. The one that you are looking for, when you find it, let me know, I wanna see if it is good or better than what I have.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally found it....it is called the official's game keeper. Website is officialsgamekeeper.com.

That is neat. It is a tri-fold. I may get one or two myself.;)

By enlarging the picture of it ans looking at it closely, you can write changes on the lineup sheets, fold the thing up and out it up. The one I have is good, but I have to fold up the lineup cards, put them back in the card holder and stuff it in my pocket. I think I like this one better. I will have to get one. Thanks strike3scott.

Edited by littleleagueump

• 3 weeks later...