Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

One of the head trainers for my organization has an older Adams balloon protector that is on its last legs, and I'd like to try and get him another one for the holiday. I've scoured ebay and the like for any for sale but have come up short. If you have one or know where I can get one please let me know.

outside-chest-protector.jpg

schutt-outside-chest-protectors.jpg

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
54 minutes ago, Gregory Fein said:

One of the head trainers for my organization has an older Adams balloon protector that is on its last legs, and I'd like to try and get him another one for the holiday. I've scoured ebay and the like for any for sale but have come up short. If you have one or know where I can get one please let me know.

outside-chest-protector.jpg

schutt-outside-chest-protectors.jpg

Amazon has some

Posted
1 hour ago, umpstu said:

Amazon has some

Unfortunately I have not been able to find either of these two on there. I've found Champro, Champion, and an off brand called Teyva. Do you happen to have a link?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...