Jump to content

For sale: Evoshield WindPact pads (navy) AND matching harness...$60, shipped!


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1211 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Greetings brothers,

     Up for sale is a set of used, Evoshield WindPact mask pads (navy) and harness. I never used the harness but I bought it used and it's still in near new condition. These pads feature an air-cushion design that allows for more shock absorption than the other guys' solid-foam pads. Installation, like with most pads is very easy and the pads can be worn with a variety of different frames. We have had several discussions here on the forum about these pads and which frame people have had success with.

     This is a rare opportunity to try out this unique, emergent technology without having to spend $160 or more for the whole rig. Now, you can simply buy these pads and install them in the frame of your choice!  

     I am selling these pads and harness, inclusive of ground shipping to the continental US...for the price of $60. Payment may be remitted by PayPal and I will email you with a tracking number within 2 business days of receiving your funds. Please note, I am not selling any of the pieces alone at this time.

As always, if you have any questions please PM me and I can also provide higher resolution photos on request...

~Dawg

Final1.gif

Final2.gif

Final3.gif

Final4.gif

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images


×
×
  • Create New...