Jump to content

Wilson DynaLite Aluminum (black) mask w/Team Wendy (tan) pads, Wilson MLB harness and Wilson MLB (gold) 6" throat guard...$125 shipped! (Original, unworn Wilson memory foam black pads included!)


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1210 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

For sale is a near new Wilson DynaLite Aluminum mask with factory black finish currently rigged with Team Wendy (tan) pads, a Wilson MLB harness and a Wilson MLB (gold) 6" throat guard. I am also including the original, Wilson memory foam pads (black). The Wilson pads have never been worn. The Team Wendy pads and the frame have 6 games on them. The throat guard has been used quite a bit more as evidenced by its wear. This rig brand new would be about $190. I am selling this one for $125, inclusive of ground shipping to the continental US. Payment may be remitted by PayPal and I will email you with a tracking number within 2 business days of receiving your funds. Please note, I am not selling any of the pieces alone at this time.

As always, if you have any questions please PM me and I can also provide higher resolution photos on request...

~Dawg  

Final1.gif

Final2.gif

Final3.gif

Final4.gif

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images


×
×
  • Create New...