Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1499 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

I have a couple items I'm looking to sell. 

 

SOLD The first is a WV Gold from 2021. I have used it for 2 seasons (21-22), about 200 or so games. Overall, it's in good condition. Scratches throughout, and a few bigger marks which I did my best to photograph. Additionally, there is some paint that has started to come off of the clasp hooks. I spray painted over the top yellow W logo, but a little but has come off. This is the 12" (M-L) model and comes with the neoprene harness over the standard one. Asking $70 shipped.

 

SOLD The second is a complete mask. This is a champro frame, but the pads are the grey/black Wilson wrap arounds. Also comes with an old Honigs harness, and a Zett throat guard TG has sold. Mask hasn't been worn at all this season, but last year (2021) I wore it for about 15 games. Asking $40 shipped WITHOUT throat guard.

 

All images should be attached below.

I would prefer to use PayPal for this, and feel free to ask any questions.

 

Thanks!

Jake

M_1.jpg

M_2.jpg

M_3.jpg

WV_1.jpg

WV_2.jpg

WV_3.jpg

WV_4.jpg

WV_5.jpg

WV_6.jpg

WV_7.jpg

WV_8.jpg

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1499 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...