Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2420 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

BLUF: Is the CCA app almost functionally-useless right now?

I'm fully tech and hate paper copies unless it's a blank sheet to take notes. With that in mind, I use the CCA app for mechanics and the ArbiterSports app for rules. I was out of the country last year and got a new phone when I got back, so I didn't have my old apps with my downloaded manuals. 

In looking at the current version of the CCA app, it seems that it doesn't allow scrolling from page to page, and that the back button takes you out of the manual entirely (instead of to the page overview.) Is anyone else having that issue?

 

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
3 minutes ago, Matt said:

BLUF: Is the CCA app almost functionally-useless right now?

I'm fully tech and hate paper copies unless it's a blank sheet to take notes. With that in mind, I use the CCA app for mechanics and the ArbiterSports app for rules. I was out of the country last year and got a new phone when I got back, so I didn't have my old apps with my downloaded manuals. 

In looking at the current version of the CCA app, it seems that it doesn't allow scrolling from page to page, and that the back button takes you out of the manual entirely (instead of to the page overview.) Is anyone else having that issue?

 

The app is performing better than past versions. I never got a response from Weehaa on previous issues I had. Why NCAA uses them I don't know. But my current version allows turning the page. The dot menu lets you scroll but you can't select the page to enlarge and read. The back button may or may not take you out of the manual depending on I don't know what. 


×
×
  • Create New...