Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2430 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Have a silver with black pads All Star FM4000 mask that I am looking to sell.  Nothing wrong with the mask, I picked up a few other masks since buying this and don't really have room or need it.  Only worn a handful of times (< 5) and the frame is in great shape with no dents, dings, etc.  I never took a shot in this mask.

Please note this does not come with a harness.  I can include the All Star Delta Flex harness this came with if you would like.

Asking $65 shipped to the 48 states or best offer (OBO).

IMG_3490.jpeg

IMG_3491.jpeg

 

IMG_3492.jpeg

IMG_3493.jpeg

  • 8 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 3 weeks later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2430 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...