Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3223 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a bunch of stuff that I would like to get rid off.

2 Low profile Wilson Ti masks. One comes with gray wrap around Wilson pads & honigs harness, other has no pads and a MLB harness. $145 with pads, $115 w/o pads

1 adidas frame. Powder coated matte black, chin guard chopped off. $100 

1 Navy Blue Plus Pos plate coat size 50L $120

2 Smitty 2010 style shirts XXL. 1 blue, 1 black. $45 for both

I would like the full asking price but I am open to offers. I am also leaving for vacation Saturday the 16th and I will not be back until Thursday the 28th. I will be out of communication for the majority of that time. Please PM for pictures

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic


×
×
  • Create New...