Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3412 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone thought of buying the Rawlings pads for $22 from amazon and taking off the Rawlings patch and adding one of these Nike stickers to the pad? Black pads with black sticker and white check?

IMG_1783.PNG

  • Like 1
Posted

I wanted a set because I like how they feel as well as the view they provide. I have the new set that came with mine, but I wanted to put the original pads and harness away in case I ever want to sell it. I might try these pads your talking about, if they are the same ones the Nike comes with, sans swoosh. I wouldn't put that sticker on. Just not my thing. 

×
×
  • Create New...