Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3422 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know it may be slightly "Smitty"...but this thing works great for me. For someone just getting started the $9.97 price-point from Walmart is rather attractive...fits everything I need except my CP...which I like to have open airing after and between games anyway.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/24-Duffel-with-Wet-Shoe-Pocket-Black/20512708

Has breathable pockets at both ends for undergarments and other amenities. Main compartment fits my shins, mask, and 2 sets of clothing, shoe compartment easily fits my plate shoes and could probably squeeze base shoes in there as well. Top flap has tie down that I can use for the shins when needed between games if they get a little extra perspiration (always carry a bottle of fabreeze along with me in the bag) or my cold weather gear. 

IMG_1689.JPG.b114a8d0c369c81a0b1ae8ad821afcf9.JPGIMG_1688.JPG.5702430d9b8e3791483323a434f77849.JPGIMG_1690.JPG.ae648e54b068996e79152b888c8f9143.JPGIMG_1691.JPG.cc86520ee6e4455c1ee16a8ddb4dc2a1.JPGIMG_1692.JPG.62acc88e861651d39433407ff2e80634.JPG

 

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images


×
×
  • Create New...