REDUCED! Shirts, shirts, and pullovers!!!-3XL and 2XL

blue32
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2541 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

This is what I have left. Local guys bought a lot of stuff.

3XL Shirts

SOLD-Black Smitty with single vertical stripe (Excellent condition): $10

SOLD-Light Blue Smitty with vertical stripe (Excellent condition): $10

SOLD-Gray Smitty (New condition, worn maybe 3 times): $10

SOLD-White Smitty (New Condition, worn once): $10

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/12/2017 at 11:42 PM, blue32 said:

i will take these. let me know how you would like payment as long as these are still available

Black Honig's (Brand New, never worn): $10

Powder Official's Choice (Excellent condition, worn only a few times. Quick dry type fabric they only had for a short time. I love this fabric, but we don't wear powder anymore around here.): $8

And I am in Lake Worth Florida and my zip code is 33467 so let me know shipping and we can work out a price on that as well.

thanks alot

Matt Hoey

On 5/12/2017 at 11:42 PM, blue32 said:

Interested in the following....

Lt Blue Official's Choice with Navy buttons and navy vertical stripe (Decent condition, missing the top button): $5

Black XXL crew neck Under Armor heat gear compression (both in good condition): $5 each

Navy Majestic Therma Base full zip jacket (Excellent Condition. I wore it only a few times): $20

Navy Majestic Plate Pullover with open bottom for tucking in. (Good Condition with number 32 on the sleeve, no rips or stains. It's lighter than the Honig's one next to it in the picture. It's not faded, Majestic's navy is not as dark as Honig's): $20

Also interested in the 2 shirts that Matt wanted if for some reason that falls through.

Zip code is 18517

1 hour ago, ofhs93 said:

Interested in the following....

Lt Blue Official's Choice with Navy buttons and navy vertical stripe (Decent condition, missing the top button): $5

Black XXL crew neck Under Armor heat gear compression (both in good condition): $5 each

Navy Majestic Therma Base full zip jacket (Excellent Condition. I wore it only a few times): $20

Navy Majestic Plate Pullover with open bottom for tucking in. (Good Condition with number 32 on the sleeve, no rips or stains. It's lighter than the Honig's one next to it in the picture. It's not faded, Majestic's navy is not as dark as Honig's): $20

Also interested in the 2 shirts that Matt wanted if for some reason that falls through.

Zip code is 18517

PM sent

• Like 1

• LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2541 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.