Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3825 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 12 in All star system 7 in great condition that I would be interested in trading for a 15in.  I would also be interested in purchasing a used 15 in and then just selling my 12 in.  Thanks.  

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
54 minutes ago, ump chef said:

I have a brand new, All-Star System 7, never worn in a game, only tried on. Not for me. Will sell for $155, exactly what i paid for it 

What size?


×
×
  • Create New...