Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4032 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

With all of the press about the Texas football officials getting hit lately it has been on my mind...and then it happened.  I had a play run to my sideline for a first down out of bounds.  As I am stopping the clock and cleaning up the play I feel something hit me in left side of my abdomen since my arms were over my head.  I turn and eventually find #53 had been trying to make a play (late one I guess) and slammed into me.  I was still standing and he was wiped out on the ground.  Chalk one up for game officials.  My white hat, @Umpirechick1 guess who it was :), saw the event unfold and said he saw me look around to find the kid on the ground after slamming into me.  

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic


×
×
  • Create New...