Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4113 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a set of tan and black Team Wendy Pads that I bought last year and won't be able to use them.  These are brand new and have NEVER been used at all.  They were sitting in the umpire locker in the garage and it was time to get rid of them.  I use a different model of pads so would like these to go to a good home that someone can put these to good use.  I am selling them together not apart, can part with both of these for $60.00 and I will split the shipping so at most looks like around $65.00 to the person who wants these.  Let me know if you have any questions and the best way to contact me is through my email (cgman76@gmail.com).

IMG_1841.JPG

IMG_1840.JPG

IMG_1839.JPG

IMG_1838.JPG

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

Sold guys sorry was out of town and not on the site. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4113 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...