Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4194 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Bought new. Just not for me. I'm missing my gold. So I will trade someone straight up for a new L/XL gold and I'll take the loss. I have to wear it this weekend, since I don't have a backup at the moment. So it won't be 'unused'. Order me a WVG from UA and send me the confirmation and I'll ship you the UE. Simple trade.

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4194 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...