Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4223 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Any of you guys have a new pair of honig's charcoal plate pants or poly wools that you've yet to tailor or kept the portion they cut off? If you do, would one of you be willing to mail me a 4x4 ish inch sample of what they cut off?

I'm, probably stupidly, going to attempt to make a pair of plate pants and I need a color sample for the fabric.

I used to design and make my own dresses, mother was a talented seamstress and taught me, but I've never attempted pants. I figure if no one's going to make them, then I'll have to give it a go. What can I loose? $20 in fabric? Heck, I've spent way more than that ordering crap pants that will never be worn anyhow.

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Just got back from the tailors after getting my combo pants from Honigs (charcoal) sized.  I have the ends for you.


×
×
  • Create New...