Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4350 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't do a lot of this on-line sales stuff, but here it goes...

 

Make me an offer.

 

I have -

1 - XXL Majestic black Therma Base zip up jacket with blue/white stripes - worn 1 year and in great shape.

1 - XXL Majestic black Cool Base convertible jacket - worn 1 game.  The drawstring ripped on it when I tried it on after taking it out of the shipping box.  I just tied the ends together and wore it 1 game.  That is very minor (I'll send you a photo of it if you'd like).  Other than that, the jacket is in great shape.

 

No numbers or logos on either item.

 

I don't know how you cats do all of this wheeling and dealing, but pm me with an offer on either/both item(s) and I'll get back with you if I have a better offer.  Once we settle on that I'll figure out the shipping and finalize the details.

 

If there's an easier way to do it, enlighten me.

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days


×
×
  • Create New...