Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4333 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking to buy a black Mizuno shovel throat guard. I checked eBay and all that was on there was a blue one. So if anyone has one they are willing to part with just shoot me a PM. 

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Thought I'd try and reboot this and see if anyone knows where to get one of the Mizuno 2za 206 "shovel" throat guards or if anyone has one they are willing to part ways with I'd be willing to pay top dollar for it and I'll even throw in an SSK Spyder throat guard as well.

×
×
  • Create New...