Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4417 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I have just accepted my biggest challenge to date. I have become the Assignor/UIC for my local Pony league. I had a long discussion with the board last night. I explained to them that things are going to change. And it might get worse before it gets better. The good old boys that have been entrenched in the league will have to start abiding by my standards or they will have to move on. The reason I say it might get worse is, people do not like change. And they tend to fight change at every turn. I am sure I will be leaning on you guys for advice. Wish me luck.:lol:

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

Well on Saturday I will be hosting my first Umpire Clinic for the Pony league. I have convinced some of my high school friends to help me run the clinic. It will be 4 hours (trying to start off slow with these guys). I will be running one of these twice a year. I was shocked when I had a meeting with them 2 weeks ago and they told me they had never had a clinic. Wish me luck.


×
×
  • Create New...