Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4598 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

With the season starting up for some of us, just a reminder to check your gear. I worked a scrimmage last weekend and found a crack in one of the bars of my mask. New mask is on the way, but it could've been a very bad day.

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

In a couple of weeks we will see the posts of guys who got to their first game and broke a shoelace in the parking lot and didn't have a spare set.  Check those too,

Posted

That is how I noticed the tear in my 460s. Was replacing the laces with paracord laces(hopefully they will last longer). Since new balance has changed their policy, I took it to my shoe guy. He is going to stitch it up. Won't be seen since it is under the toe plate. Hopefully I can get another year out of them. Fix is running me about $5.


×
×
  • Create New...