Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4623 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

May not be much to others but I took the NCAA test and passed with an 87% which makes me eligible for postseason although I doubt I'll be assigned any in my first year of D1 ball. I'm excited. How's everyone else shaping up? Baseball season is upon us!

  • Like 2
Posted

Yes Sir, CONGRATS!!. May not mean anything to others but means a hell of alot to you!!. And yes your right you may not get a post season assign., but you know that you can do the job!!!. when the time comes.

Posted

Congrats!

 

 

Yes Sir, CONGRATS!!. May not mean anything to others but means a hell of alot to you!!. And yes your right you may not get a post season assign., but you know that you can do the job!!!. when the time comes.

Thanks fellas!

Posted

May not be much to others but I took the NCAA test and passed with an 87% which makes me eligible for postseason although I doubt I'll be assigned any in my first year of D1 ball. I'm excited. How's everyone else shaping up? Baseball season is upon us!

Same here. Required to take it twice by my new college group. Got an 88% both times.

Pretty happy with that for a first time.

×
×
  • Create New...