Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4431 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have finally upgraded to a Honig's Black Plate coat (excellent coat BTW) so my Blue Plate coat (+POS) 38 R is for sale. I want to offer it to the umpire family before going to ebay and Craig's List. It is in good condition and well constructed. It has a red/white #5 but I have had that removed.

 

I have no particular asking price so make me a fair offer plus shipping and off it goes. I can email you additional more detailed pics too.

 

I can be reached at morganandre@live.com or just post here.

post-1873-0-98177400-1364143705_thumb.jp

  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images


×
×
  • Create New...