Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5023 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was behind the plate in a HS game. Out of the dugout I kept hearing "we got whores!". This went on for several batters when I asked the catcher, " What is your coach sayin?"  The catcher chuckled and asked me what I thought he was saying. Well...I replied that if it was what I though his team should be playing more inspired ball than it was.  After that half inning his coach apporached me and said "Mr. Umpire. I was sayinf we got horns!!!" I chucked and turned to go to the plate. He then said. "Maybe I should use the other to get them inspired though huh?"

I had to call time to get my composure I was laughing so hard. 

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days


×
×
  • Create New...