Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5161 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Cleaning out my closet and thought I would offer these for sale on here before putting them on eBay.

1. All-stars system 7 mask. - it has a slight dent on one of the forehead bars above right eye. Might be fixable. Not very noticeable. I still use this mask at 12u and under games.

2. FM25EXT All-Stars mask. Very solid mask. I just don't use it.

3. +POS PRO Mask. Another ver solid mask. Another one I just do not use.

4. Honigs K10-15 Leg Guards.

Make me an offer not looking to make much on these. Just don't want to lose money on shipping.

If there is no interest in the next couple days it's either eBay or I may just donate them to one of the local parks.

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Not very noticeable? Looks like an elephant walked on that thing compared to mine.

Thanks I appreciate that!

I'm not trying to get $100 out of it.

Just maybe a few dollars plus shipping.

Plus I really wouldn't mind keeping it. Like i said I still use it.

×
×
  • Create New...