Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5224 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear Sniper,

I applaud you on the "kill shot" in the second inning last night.

You took perfect aim as I was going out from D to get a good look on a possible

home run ball. However, I was able to get up, take a step, and still see the ball

hit more than half way up the fence.

My partners gave me a 9.5 and 7.5 for the dive.

Sincerely,

U3

Now, to those who have been sniped...how do you get grass stains out of polywools?

  • Like 1
Posted

how do you get grass stains out of polywools?

I had to take a knee earlier this year to avoid a line drive to the chin. I used spray-n-wash on the grass streak of my polywools, and then washed in cold water at home. After the wash cycle, the stain was gone.

Hope this works for you as well.

Posted

how do you get grass stains out of polywools?

I had to take a knee earlier this year to avoid a line drive to the chin. I used spray-n-wash on the grass streak of my polywools, and then washed in cold water at home. After the wash cycle, the stain was gone.

Hope this works for you as well.

How'd you get the other stains out?

×
×
  • Create New...