Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5945 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was scheduled to work the bases on the second half of an adult wooden bat league. The guy on the plate on the first game went down due to the heat. I finished his plate which was my first plate in 8 weeks. All went well so we go change for the second game. I am on the bases cuising along and bang, shot through the infield, I sidestep and the dang thing to a weird hop and got me in the ankle. I come up with a strong time and award the bases. First time I've been hit on the infield since 1985. :clap: The other two odd things were a balk and a base award where the R1 was past second but the BR wasn't past first TOT. I awarded home and second.

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic


×
×
  • Create New...