Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5298 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have several shirts for sale. There are Dalco, Cliff Keen, Ump-Attire.com, and Honig's brands. Navy, polo blue, powder blue, black, and cream. The breakdown of each color and brand are below.

Dalco:

Cream (1), Powder Blue (1), Polo Blue (1) - All size large

I would like to get around $10 for these shirts. The cream and polo are lightly worn.

Ump-Attire.com:

Red (2) - 1 large, 1 medium; Polo Blue (2) - 1 large, 1 medium; Black (1) - large; Cream (1) - large

All of these are lightly worn. I would like to get around $20 for these, or a little less for a package deal.

Honig's:

Cream (2) - large

One is last year's model, and the other is this year's model. I would like to get $15 and $20 respectively.

Cliff Keen:

Navy (1) - large; Powder Blue (1) - large

These are both older shirts, but are still in very good condition. I would like to get around $15 for these.

I also have a pair of Honig's Poly-Wool pants. They are size 40R, but are way too big for me. I had them taken up a bit in the waist, so they are around 37-38. However, I had the room left in them to be let back out. Also, the inseam is about 32, but I had an additional 3 inches left for resale. These are base pants. I bought these last season, and they probably have only been worn about 8-10 times, as most of the people in my association last season did not have polywools.

All things are negotiable, and I will definitely work with you if you want to package things together.

Just send me a message if interested. I also have pictures, but it wouldn't let me upload to many at once.

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I have several shirts for sale. There are Dalco, Cliff Keen, Ump-Attire.com, and Honig's brands. Navy, polo blue, powder blue, black, and cream. The breakdown of each color and brand are below.

Dalco:

Cream (1), Powder Blue (1), Polo Blue (1) - All size large

I would like to get around $10 for these shirts. The cream and polo are lightly worn.

Ump-Attire.com:

Red (2) - 1 large, 1 medium; Polo Blue (2) - 1 large, 1 medium; Black (1) - large; Cream (1) - large

All of these are lightly worn. I would like to get around $20 for these, or a little less for a package deal.

Honig's:

Cream (2) - large

One is last year's model, and the other is this year's model. I would like to get $15 and $20 respectively.

Cliff Keen:

Navy (1) - large; Powder Blue (1) - large

These are both older shirts, but are still in very good condition. I would like to get around $15 for these.

I also have a pair of Honig's Poly-Wool pants. They are size 40R, but are way too big for me. I had them taken up a bit in the waist, so they are around 37-38. However, I had the room left in them to be let back out. Also, the inseam is about 32, but I had an additional 3 inches left for resale. These are base pants. I bought these last season, and they probably have only been worn about 8-10 times, as most of the people in my association last season did not have polywools.

All things are negotiable, and I will definitely work with you if you want to package things together.

Just send me a message if interested. I also have pictures, but it wouldn't let me upload to many at once.

I sent you a couple of PMs back a few months ago about one of these shirts and didn't hear back from you. I will try again....


×
×
  • Create New...