Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 6248 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I live in San Diego, where we put on jackets when ever it gets dark.

Ahh, brings back memories of living there. Had to dress in layers. The jacket would come off at 10 or 11, the sweatshirt at 12 or 1, then the sweatshirt back on around 4 or 5, and the jacket at around 6 or 7.

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Why all the fuss about jackets? If it's cold enough for you, wear one. Around here during the spring, the PU wears what he wants and the BU wears what he wants as long as they match. I'll usually wear a long sleeve shirt as PU instead of a jacket if it's not extremely cold. On the bases it's always a jacket or short sleeves.

critter, stop taking everything so literally. Context, my friend.....

It wasn't fussy it's why if one guys needs to wear one that I should. Why should I be the only too hot and uncomfortable if I have to wear a jacket. :confused:


×
×
  • Create New...