Walk off walk

mstaylor
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5102 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I was watching the baseball highlights and saw a walk off walk on four straight pitches. The interesting part was the R3 scored and the BR had never left the plate. You see the R3 adamently waving the BR to go tag first. He finally did then returned to the celebration. I give the R3 all the credit for knowing to send the batter to touch up.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching the baseball highlights and saw a walk off walk on four straight pitches. The interesting part was the R3 scored and the BR had never left the plate. You see the R3 adamently waving the BR to go tag first. He finally did then returned to the celebration. I give the R3 all the credit for knowing to send the batter to touch up.

Tiger game Saturday night!! :shrug: I saw it ....Ron Kulpa just stood there until Santiago touched, ....great one!

Go to 14:48

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=8048563

Also, did you see Kulpa get smacked in the mask on a 101 mph foul ball!? BONG!!!! That had to sting!

Edited by Thunderheads