Allstar cpu21 chest protector

csabo17
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4376 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Anyone know about this? How old it is and level of protection. I bought this from a umpire a few years back but never used it. Then when I got into umping it was just a little to small so I ordered a new one.

I took a shot with mine tonight and it does not have the protection I need for this summer and next years college schedule. So im going to try to sell this allstar one. Just want to get some info on it before, so i know what a fair asking price is. Its mint. Ill post a genaric pic here and will take measurements and real phots if requested. Thanks for any replies.

Edit: cant get pics to load up on my ipad. Ill get on the computer later and do it.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All-Star doesn't make this CP anymore. This is from when +POS went under and All-Star had some left over BB2200 CPs from +POS and rebadged them.

CAVEAT: I do not know the story, the above is only hearsay.

Anyhow ....

Go to Ebay and see if you can find it in any old or "ended" auctions.....