Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 439 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Everyone! 

My contact at Nike contacted me and sent me 5 NIKE masks that were "over runs"(extras) that were made for a catcher in the Washington Nationals minor league system.  The only thing is, they are a "Light Grey".  Just wanted to offer them to everyone on here first... before I throw them on all the officiating equipment forums on Facebook and elsewhere.    If you are interested in something different(color wise), these look pretty sharp!   

Offering them at cost...

$200(free shipping) 

I tried to do my best with the photo.

if you order one, and and the color just doesn't do it for ya in person, I will be more than happy to refund upon receiving return.    

Hope everyone is doing great!

Mike Jarboe (818) 298-1376

 

20250721_112948.jpg

20250721_112955.jpg

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...