New Umpire Podcast: Hey Blue! An Umpires Podcast, Game and Partner Management

BrentRad

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/hey-blue-an-umpires-podcast/id1688463227

Games can drag and get a little hairy at times and sometimes the "integrity" of the game needs to be looked at and, as the season drags on, our partners need to be reminded why they are there in the first place.

Get yourself some Hey Blue! merch here today Hey Blue! Umpire Attire Store | Fourteen Twenty Sports (fourteen-twenty-sports.myspreadshop.com)

heyblue.PNG

• Like 1

I haven’t caught this new episode yet, but great podcast!  I’ve even stuck around for your “regular” shows and love the banter and hot takes.

I really love the episodes when you have had guests talking about different aspects of umpiring.  Have a potential idea to pitch you, but I’m still working on details … it might go with this new episode!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The Man in Blue said:

I haven’t caught this new episode yet, but great podcast!  I’ve even stuck around for your “regular” shows and love the banter and hot takes.

I really love the episodes when you have had guests talking about different aspects of umpiring.  Have a potential idea to pitch you, but I’m still working on details … it might go with this new episode!

Let me know! Always looking to talk umpiring with new people!