Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2851 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I bought this cp 2 years ago and followed Mad Max's guidance to upgrade.  I never used it with All Star System 7 harness that it will come with.  I used it with a custom harness ordered from Razzer.  The cp protects well.  I'm just more comfortable in the System 7, which I modified to keep the shoulder cap in place.  I worked a lot of solo games my rookie year behind some less-than-stellar catchers and took a beating.  So I ordered something a little more beefy (System 7).  This is a great cp; I just prefer the All Star.  I'm 6'2" tall, 18 1/2" neck, 52" coat size.  I'm built like I work out but like to eat as well.  CP provides great coverage and protection.  I shaped the plastic last year as Mad Max advises.  However, it's been laying flat on a shelf for months in my garage.  $65 including priority shipping.

schutt 1.jpg

schutt 2.jpg

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2851 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...