Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2998 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am an umpire from VA who is moving to Tampa, FL at the end of the summer. I have been umpiring for about 7 years but only the past 3 have been anything other than little league and local USSSA tournaments.

 

After working the highest level of high school ball, I am looking at getting into some college ball for the coming season (probably going to attend the FCU camp this fall). I would love to hear any and all suggestions for which organizations to look into for the fall/winter/spring down in Florida. Anyways, I look forward to being, at the least, a semi-active user of this forum moving forward. I have been lurking around and reading many threads over the past couple of years and only recently decided to make an account and join in with the discussion.

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic


×
×
  • Create New...