Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3436 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Remember when my editing got me viral?

Well, a few years and more creativity has landed me full film rights to the municipal metro system here in J-town and I am on track to make a feature length documentary about another group of men in blue nobody knows about. (My friend said bus drivers are boring and I'm fighting him on it.) I'm moving beyond editing into an executive producer/director role.

BUT I am still but 17 years young and need help raising enough money to get a stabilized camera, a wireless lavalier, venue spaces for interviews, HP compatible software, blank tapes, and tokens of appreciation for the three dozen folks involved. (Like coffee gift cards or a wrap party.) 

I'm crowdfunding here and I would very much appreciate any donations to help get this movie into production. Even if you can't or won't donate money, you can share it around social media. (Or if you've got any equipment laying around, DM me.) The IndieGoGo page has a more in detail explanation of what I'm trying to accomplish.

Thanks to anybody here that supported me long ago with CSUP and thank you to anybody who continues to.

 

 

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days


×
×
  • Create New...