Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4830 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have found myself with some extra stuff I am looking to get rid of: actual shipping cost covered by buyer

PM me if interested

 

1. Wilson Gold (size L-XL) asking-$110

     -Used for a month (about 20 games) while my platinum was at TW

post-2146-0-22877800-1373312001_thumb.jp

post-2146-0-94176300-1373312090_thumb.jp

 

2. All-Star FM25ti with Black Team Wendy Pads -asking-$160

     -worn for 15 games or so. TW pads are in perfect condition

post-2146-0-44644900-1373312210_thumb.jp

 

3. New Balance 450 Plate Shoes (size 9 2E) -asking-$25

     -Worn for a season. they do have some wear but are in pretty good shape

post-2146-0-13072500-1373312308_thumb.jp

post-2146-0-22584700-1373312320_thumb.jp

Slight cut where I got stepped on by catcher:

post-2146-0-93382300-1373312351_thumb.jp

 

4. Honigs Navy Blue Jacket (size L) asking-$15

     -worn for a 2 seasons in Houston and in great condition (doesn't get much wear). moving to black in our association.

post-2146-0-15619600-1373312460_thumb.jp

 

5. Honigs Navy Blue Open-Bottom Jacket (size XL) asking $15

     -worn for a 2 seasons in Houston and in great condition (doesn't get much wear). moving to black in our association.

post-2146-0-69143500-1373312563_thumb.jp

 

6. Cliff Keen Long Sleeve Navy Shirt (size XXL) asking $10

     -worn for a 2 seasons in Houston and in great condition (doesn't get much wear). moving to black in our association.post-2146-0-16861800-1373312618_thumb.jp

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

That is a great price on that mask loaded with TWs. That is the exact setup I wear when I don't wear my HSM.

 

If the Gold were cheaper I would jump on it...I have an itch to get a gold retrofitted with TW pads, but can't spend the money right now for both. Gonna try to find a Gold cheap this off season and get it retro-fitted.

 

Pricing seems fair on all your items.

Posted

Fair indeed, I just bought that mask!

 

Thanks Wes!

You will love it. If I did not wear an HSM so much I would wear my All-Star FM-25 TI all the time. Still can't believe I got mine for less than $100 when some website had a mess up.


×
×
  • Create New...